Christmas Gift Ideas >
101 Homemade Gift Ideas for
Gifts from the Garden
92. Gift an ‘Herb Garden’. Grow various herbs like
Thyme, Rosemary, and Basil etc. in small pots. Place these pots in
a long plastic flat-bottomed basket and gift it to someone with a
love for cooking.
93. Gift a potted plant in a hand- painted clay pot.
Amaryllis is extremely easy to grow, looks great when in bloom and
is a great gift for Christmas.
94. Purchase a small pine tree. It can be living (usually
costs around $6.00 for a small potted one it a nursery) or an
artificial one. Consider who the gift is intended for when
deciding which type of pine to purchase. Decorate the tree
appropriately for the intended recipient. If they don’t have a
particular interest that you feel you can decorate around, hand
make your own ornaments and use them to hang on the tree. Present
this very personal gift to make a special memory for someone.
95. Collect seeds from your flowering plants and gift seed
sachets to your friends who love gardening themselves.
96. Make a stationery set or simply a set of note cards
using pressed flowers and leaves from your garden.
97. Make a fresh wreath using evergreens, acorns, seedheads,
pinecones, flowers and whatever material you have available in